Friday 5 September 2014

It's Personal

Its not healthy, its never been healthy, it will never be healthy, but who doesn't love a little chocolate cake now and then?

I don't really know why, but small, personal cakes, for just two or three people, served warm, with a little whipped or warmed sour cream on top, are simply, perfection.


I've been working on adapting my favourite recipe for the ultimate chocolate cake for a smaller, more personal 6-inch tin. Its coming along nicely, but I thought that whilst you all wait with baited breath for the recipe (its on its way don't worry), I thought I'd share with you some of the progress that's been made...






Experimenting is delicious...


Here's a song that I've become slightly obsessed with recently after hearing it in the film 'Begin Again', which by the way is really good! Enjoy!





Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment