Sunday 15 December 2013

Peanut Butter Cupcake Time

Yes. You read that title right. Peanut Butter + Cupcakes + wait for it...CHOCOLATE.
You know how I feel about my chocolate guys. This recipe from tramplingrose.com is delicious and was fun to make! Fun fact about these cupcakes: I was in a bad mood which is why I decided to bake them ha!

I don't live in the US so my access to variations of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup candies was limited if not non-existent, so I had to settle for the real deal!



Also sorry for the bad quality pictures, I had to take these in the fridge with very little time because for some reason the consistency of  the icing was quite literally wigging out on me and the pattern the piping had made wasn't staying all that well! But the one below is one of my favourites!


YUMMMYYYY! One of my housemates text me when I was out of the house and said "literally the best cupcakes I've ever had, marry me?" I think that is quite possibly one of the best text messages I have ever received.  Also I think I broke my mixer :( Making a cake on Christmas day is going to be so much muscle building fun! -_-

For a quick second can we just discuss the new Beyonce album? Umm...well, anyway. Listen to it, watch it, enjoy it! I do! Until the whole album hits Spotify, I can't really help you in terms of listening to it, but in the meantime, here's one of my favourites, dedicated to my mixer.


Next up, a showstopper from my House Christmas at Uni! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment