Wednesday 15 January 2014

This Isn't Just Any Cupcake...

This is a KIT-KAT AND CARAMEL CUPCAKE.

Perfection. No really, These cupcakes are (or shall I say were because they're all gone) the best cupcakes I have ever made and tasted. They have surpassed (or so my housemates tell me) my carrot cake and peanut butter and chocolate cupcakes!

These cupcakes are moist inside, rich in flavour and have a cheeky surprise in there too!
This glorious recipe comes from Chocolate Moosey and is going straight into the recipe notebook I got for Secret Santa last year! (saying and writing that is highly odd and will probably be until the 31st of December 2014)

Prepare to dribble...









Surprise!


I also love the way these pictures turned out! I actually took a lot of care with these, particularly because these cupcakes deserved the best presentation ever, and because I'm trying to be better with taking pictures of my baking creations! iPhones actually take some of the best pictures I've seen, which means there's no need for me to buy a £400 camera just yet (not that a student should be spending their money on one anyway)!

I love, James Vincent McMorrow. I loved his first album and I love his new one Post Tropical too! The second song is a new found favourite of mine.



Trying to be adventurous and inexpensive with my baking is near to impossible, but I'm trying!

Until next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment