Wednesday 2 April 2014

Where Have I Been All Your Life?

So...I've been slacking, I know, but I have my reasons. Rehearsals, miscommunications with the website I write for, more rehearsals, assigments. Blah blah blah.

You know what, no. Truth is, I've been a sucky blogger recently (for almost three months but numbers are irrelevant) and there's actually no legitimate excuse. I kinda suck :(

I'm sorrrrrryyyyyy! So lets catch up...




Since we last spoke, I've made an Ombre chocolate cake, some very vanilla cupcakes, and a beautiful Batman Victoria Sandwich cake. Thats right, a Batman cake, and an Ombre cake. Like the hairstyle. Uh huh. 

Okay so apart from baking I've also been interacting with other humans...wanna see?


So according to my instagram, my life has recently consisted of, rehearsals, a lot of the colour red that I've only just noticed as I'm writing this, healthy cereal, a picture where I actually look normal whilst smiling and strawberry daquiri cocktails at Turtle Bay! 

Since I've been away for so long (I'm really sorry guys), rather than giving you just one song, I've made a playlist of all the music I've been listening to recently! Enjoy! (And don't judge me for my mainstreamness mmkai?)



I'll be baaaaaaaaaaaack (more regularly)
Its easter so I'll try and get my bake on in between writing assignments (because even though its easter, I still have about 8000 words to write)


Adios amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment