Thursday 17 April 2014

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Matlida taught me how to spell 'difficulty', Gwen Stefani taught me how to spell 'bananas', and who said watching TV wasn't educational?

As you may have already guessed, this blog post is banana based. If you read my last blog post, you know I've been on a bit of a health kick recently and giving up delicious food has sucked BIG TIME. However, I get by with a little help from my friends (yup, I went there) and the internet (Instagram, I mean Foodstagram more specifically). As a result, I've found some delicious recipes to satisfy my desire for my bad food that tastes very very good. 

Today, it was ice cream made of banana, with quite literally a drop of lactose free milk and a spoonful of peanut butter. I got my recipe from here: The Kitchn

The result - delicious! My mum can't stop going on about it, "no sugar, how much milk? That's sugar free ice cream?" Yes Mum, yes it is, and its like heaven in your mouth too!

As per usual, some pictures to make your mouth water before you go out grab some bananas to make this yourself!




Its coming around to summer, and whilst I'm not usually one for making summer playlists, there's a lot of new (to me)  music I've been enjoying recently that I've put into a playlist. Here's one of them, enjoy.


til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment