Thursday 10 April 2014

Changes

Years of experience have taught me that if I have no real motivation, I don't end up sticking to doing something. I'm really trying to make plans and stick to them, and that includes not sitting around at home on my laptop 24-7 during summer.

As a result, I've made a list of things I want to do this summer, and they include visiting my sister in Sweden, ride Boris bikes (although technically they're Barclay's Bikes) and see a ballet. As well as trying to change what I do outside the house, I'm also trying to make active changes to my health. So recently I've started doing a 25 minute workout each morning that includes fives minutes of jogging, push ups, squats, sit ups, and skipping or a cool down. Since I'm going to visit my sister in Sweden in the summer, I'd like to be able to wear a bikini on the beach and feel comfortable in it! I'm also trying to control my portion sizes, and make sure that I do at least some walking during the day.

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll see that I've been trying to eat healthy, which is expensive, but worth it! I feel a lot better and I find getting up early in the morning easier and easier. Getting a good nights sleep and drinking plenty of water helps too. I also made a cheeky video of me making my chilli.

Breakfast tings.


Lunch.


Dinner is served.


There's a lot of music I've been discovering lately, mostly thanks to Shazam and adverts with very cool music. However the one some I can't get out of my head and that I've pretty much been playing non-stop is Ed Sheeran's new song 'Sing'. Its so catchy, and has a JT vibe to it that I love. Sufficed to say I'm definitely obsessed with it and I'll be playing it until I'm tired of it! Enjoy!





Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment