Thursday 1 August 2013

What A Wonderful Way To Spend An Evening

Last year, I lost my true concert virginity (technically the first artist I saw live was Westlife at Kenwood house a few years ago, but it wasn't entirely voluntary, and I was young....) when I went to see my favourite band of all time, Coldplay, at the Emirates in early June. It was an incredible time. The atmosphere was amazing, and the music sounded even better live than the incredible studio version. Truly, truly, that was one of the best experiences of my life, and one I will never forget! Then, earlier this year, I had the immense privilege of going to see, the woman, the myth, the legend, Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter at the O2 Arena. She. Was. Mesmerizing. Her talent is undeniable, her body wholly enviable, and her entire performance unforgettable. If you ever get the the chance to see either of those two artists, DO IT! Some of the best spent money of my life!

However last night, the experience was completely different and even more incredible. I am a proud fan of different types of music, including classical music, and I am a very big fan of the indisputably talented Ludovico Einaudi. His music is the kind where you can close your eyes, and just let one of your senses take over. His stunning pieces are both beautiful and chilling and the incredible rendition of Nightbook (one of my favourites by the way) gave me goosebumps! As you can probably tell, I thoroughly enjoyed myself  and would love to see him again if the opportunity presented itself. Check out my instagram for some videos of the truly amazing music, and check out some pictures below.



and particularly just for your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures of when I went to see Coldplay and Beyonce :)







...aaaaaaaand here's some Ludovico to add some musical delight to your day



No comments:

Post a Comment