Saturday 7 September 2013

Bakeaholic


Me: Hi My names Ore and I'm a Bakeaholic

All: Hi Ore.

Bakeaholic and proud though, don't get it twisted!

Earlier this week I made that chocolate cake with one of my best friends, Jade. As I was adding in the coffee she was frantically telling me to stop, saying (or rather screaming) that some of coffee granules hadn't dissolved in the hot water and that the cake would taste of coffee. Psshhhhh. Needless to say, after she tasted the cake, she had nothing to say. Mwahaha.




Mmm look at all that chocolate!

Then yesterday I did a little experimental batch of red velvet cupcakes with a chocolate buttercream frosting that turned out perfectly moist and 100% delicious. Only thing that went a tiny bit wrong was that after they'd been in the oven for the right amount of time, they still looked moist. DO NOT BE DECEIVED PEOPLE. Stick that toothpick right in cause it is ready and leaving it in for ten minutes longer will make the top somewhat crispy.





Aaaaaaaand after they'd been in the fridge a little while and the icing had set.




 


Look at all the moist chewy goodness!

Apologies for all the pictures, but these were de-lish-usssss. The icing also wasn't too sweet, there was just the right amount of icing sugar in them!


Then this morning I went for a lovely walk with my mum this morning, walked a few miles and fed the ducks, and it was oh so picturesque I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of the beautiful view.


Now is that picturesque or what?

I 100% love this song. Makes me dance every. Single. Time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment